The Android Archos 10.1 boasts a 10.1 diagonal screen that encompasses a slim yet could support a maximum resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. With the wide the large screen, Archos 10.1 is capable of supporting multiple touch screen functions. With an Adroid 2.2Froyo as an operating system, the table is enclosed with a trendy and slender metallic finish.
Some basic features of the Archos 10.1 tablet are:
- A flexible leg stand which allows you to set it up with the position you are most comfortable with
- The tablet can be connected to a TV screen if you find the screen very small
- You can have free access to the web when combined with devices such as WiFi Hotspot or Bluetooth
- Compatible with applications such as Microsoft Office and games.
- Supports a wide array of image, video and audio formats
- The Archos 10.1 also supports various external hardware as well
The Archos 10.1’s VGA camera isn’t really used as a means to capture excellent pictures. Most probably, it‘s purpose is limited to video chatting alone.
Supported by a Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery, the Archos 10.1 could offer 10 hours of web surfing, 36 hours of listening to music and 7 hours of watching videos.
Archos tables are widely known for its flexible range in price packages. Check your local stores for the two available variants: 8 GB and 16 GB internal storage.
The most obvious setback of the Archos 10.1 IT tables is probably the camera feature. In our age today, VGA no longer translate with photography. Yet, most mobile phone users would always consider camera features as an important factor when choosing a complete phone. But ignoring that flaw, there is no question that when it comes to hardware configuration, the Archos 10.1 is there to deliver. This is one thing that can stand out among other Android devices.